The EBA has joined Ralphs’ Community Contribution Program! This means that every time you shop at Ralphs and use your Ralphs Reward Card, the EBA can receive a percentage of your purchase!
There are two easy ways to link your Ralphs Rewards card to the EBA. You only need to do this once a year — the program resets every year on September 1st, so please put a note in your calendar to re-link your account in early September.
1.Print this PDF and bring it with you next time you go grocery shopping. Have the clerk scan your rewards card and the PDF – that’s it! Simply use your Ralphs Rewards card each time you shop and the EBA will earn a commission.
2. Use the Ralphs website to link our accounts:
- Go to www.ralphs.com
- Have your Ralphs Rewards Card handy (If you don’t have a Ralphs Rewards card, you’ll need to go to the market to get one. It’s a short form that you can fill out at the customer service desk).
- If you don’t have an account yet, click on “Create an Account” and follow the steps to create an online account with your existing Ralphs rewards card.
- Log in to your account
- Click on “My Ralphs” (under the “Welcome back!” message at the top right)
- Click on “Community Contribution” (on the left side menu)
- Click on the “Enroll’ button at the bottom of the page
- Enter the EBA’s number #92049
- The EBA’s information should show up – select it
- Save your selection
- You are done! Happy shopping, and thank you!