Every time you shop at Ralphs and use your Ralphs Reward Card, the EBA can receive a percentage of your purchase! It’s automatic when you use your Ralphs Rewards Card, and it only takes a few minutes to set up.
The program resets every year on September 1st, so it’s time for everyone to renew (or to sign up)! There are two easy ways to link your Ralphs Rewards card to the EBA:
1. Print this PDF and bring it with you next time you go grocery shopping. Have the clerk scan your rewards card and the PDF – that’s it! Simply use your Ralphs Rewards card each time you shop and the EBA will earn a commission.
2. Use the Ralphs website to link your account:
- Go to www.ralphs.com
- Sign in to your account, or click “Register” and follow the steps to create an online account with your existing Ralphs rewards card (if you don’t yet have a Rewards card you’ll need to get one at the store).
- Once signed in, click on “My Account” at the top right.
- In the “Account Summary” page, scroll down to the “Community Rewards” section at the bottom.
- Click on the “Enroll’ button at the bottom of the page
- Enter the EBA’s number, #92049 (or just type in our name).
- The EBA’s information should show up – select it and click the Enroll button.
- That’s it! Your account is now linked, and every time you shop at Ralphs and use your card, you’ll earn money for the EBA. (Just remember, you’ll need to renew each year after September 1.)